Odor Removal and Deodorization
You only have one time to make a first impression. Can you recall a time you went into a public bathroom, only to turn around and never go back?
That unpleasant odor left a lasting impression. It’s no different in your home or business. Unpleasant odors can wreak havoc and cause an array of emotions. By understanding the causes of odors, implementing ways to prevent them, along with using natural deodorizers and cleaning techniques, SERVPRO can create a fresh and welcoming atmosphere.
Keys in preventing unwanted odors.
- Identify the source of the odors. It may be something simple as your garbage cans, a carpeted area that a pet had an accident on, your garbage disposal, unwanted pests, etc.
- Proper ventilation such as exhaust fans, ceiling fans to provide circulation of stagnant air can be helpful in preventing bad odors.
- Deep Cleaning done periodically can be helpful in preventing odors. Regular cleaning of heavily used or trafficked areas along with professional cleaning every so often can help as well.
- Using natural deodorizers and odor specific solutions in your cleaning practices can be helpful as well.
- Preventative measures in regard to discarding of waste and materials that could off gas or making sure that humidity levels and temperatures are at acceptable levels can be very helpful in preventing troubling odors as well.
If you or someone you know experiences an odor that just won’t leave. Call SERVPRO of Stevens Point at 715-544-4855 to help.
We have the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors. By identifying the cause of the odor, and determining the conditions where it contacts surfaces, the odor can often be removed over time without a trace. Our technicians have access to several odor removal products capable of penetrating surfaces to neutralize an unpleasant odor thoroughly.
The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give us a call, and leave the restoration to us.